Here is part two of the interview I did with Andrew from The Show Radio.
Here are some of the other things Andrew discussed in this episode.
Welcome back to another episode of The Show Radio. In this episode, you will hear the second half of the show that I recorded with Rich a few weeks ago. We discuss events, podcasting, reviews and branding. Also in this episode, Sony gives a trailer about an upcoming event in February 20th and the Treyarch Revolution DLC. Enjoy the show.
Gaming Related News
- Netflix unlocked all weekend for live users, House of cards series now live.
- Aliens Colonial Marine’s season pass will be $30, also briefs on your duty as a Marine.
- Crysis 3 Beta is out
- Farcry 3
- MLG’s CEO tells Penny Arcade that an MLG branded FPS is inevitable
- GungHo merges with Grasshopper Manufacture
- Metal Gear will have V.R missions as DLC
- Call of Duty – Live stream directly from your console
- Call of Duty Championship 2013 starts an April. First place nets you 1 Million.
- Medal of Honor get put on the backburner
- Madden NFL 25 is out on August 27th
- Preorder Gear of War Judgment from Gamestop and get 3 day early access to Overun Mode demo. This demo goes public on March 19
- Crytek picks up Homefront 2 for a lil over half a million
- Fuse gets delayed to Spring 2013
- GTA gets pushed back to Sept. 17th
- Sony teases the future of Playstation
- Xbox Live Marketplace content
- Black Ops 2 Revolution DLC
Source: The Show Radio Official Site