If you thought Yakuza Kiwami 2 was all the face-beating SEGA would offer this year, think again! On October 2, put your controller down because “you are already dead!” Fist of the North Star: Lost Paradise hits PlayStation 4 and you can pre-order it now. If you like rapid fire punches and making heads explode, you haven't seen anything yet! The development team that brought you the Yakuza series has plenty of over the top fights for you. Check the new combat trailer.
Fist of the North Star: Lost Paradise Digital pre-orders include:
- Destiny Talisman Pack: A set of six Destiny Talismans featuring the Five Chariot Guardians of Nanto: Juza, Fudo, Shuren, Huey, and Rihaku, as well as Raoh's loyal horse, Kokuoh. When equipped, each of these talismans hold various useful abilities that will aid Kenshiro's dangerous journey!
- Theme + Avatar Set: Show your love for the series with this stylish Fist of the North Star: Lost Paradise theme and character avatars!
Not a fan of Digital?
Fist of the North Star: Lost Paradise Key Features:
- Become the Fist of the North Star – Explore an alternate version of the Fist of the North Star canon; take control of Kenshiro as he searches for his lost love Yuria in a post-apocalyptic wasteland. For anyone unfamiliar with the original story, Lost Paradise can be enjoyed as a completely standalone experience.
- “You Are Already Dead” or “Omae wa Mou Shindeiru?” Why Not Both? – Lost Paradise features English / Japanese dual-track audio, so you can ‘ATATATA!' in the language of your choosing.
- Master the Hokuto Shinken Style – Kenshiro's ultimate assassination techniques, the Hokuto Shinken, are at your disposal in battle. After building up the Seven Star gauge, you can demolish enemies from the inside out with dozens of brutal and iconic Hokuto Shinken techniques, faithfully recreated from the original manga. More lethal techniques will be available as you progress through the story and battles. Keep your fists up!
- Explore a Lost Paradise and the Wasteland Surrounding It – Even Kenshiro needs the occasional break from beating up thugs. Luckily, even in the dilapidated city of Eden, there's no shortage of engaging side missions and minigames to take part in. Use the power of Hokuto Shinken to prepare drinks at a bar, manage a struggling nightclub, customize a buggy and race through the barren desert, play retro games at the arcade or your hideout, including the original Fist of the North Star game, and more! Tired of the city? Head out into the wasteland in your buggy to collect materials and complete side missions, but be careful of hidden dangers lurking beyond the dunes!
- Extra Carnage – Fist of the North Star: Lost Paradise features everything available in the original Japanese version, plus extra carnage for the localized version! For the first time, witness the full effects of Kenshiro's brutal Hokuto Shinken on the lowlifes and thugs of the post-apocalyptic wastes.
Fist of the North Star: Lost Paradise launches exclusively on PlayStation 4 October 2, 2018!