Thor: Raganok hits theaters today (look for a review this weekend) and fans of the MCU are super excited at what looks like a wild ride, unlike past Thor films. Mezco adds their contribution to the hype by announcing a One: 12 Collective version of Thor straight from the film. The figure is super detailed and includes a ton of great accessories and weapons to create various moments from the film and as usual comes in the collector friendly One:12 Collective packaging. Check out the figure and its accessories below.
THE ONE:12 COLLECTIVE RAGNAROK THOR FIGURE FIGURE FEATURES:
- A One:12 Collective body accurately depicting the character’s physical build.
- Three (3) head portraits.
- Over 30 points of articulation
- Hand painted authentic detailing
- Over 15cm tall
- Six (6) interchangeable hands including
- One (1) pair of fists (L&R)
- One (1) pair of posing hands style #1 (L&R)
- One (1) pair of holding hands (L&R)
- Film-accurate costume
- Helmet with rotating “wings” as seen in Ragnarok (permanently affixed to 2nd head portrait)
- Sculpted body armor
- Sculpted cross-body belt
- Sculpted shoulder pad
- Sculpted plate armor on left arm
- Sculpted wrist gauntlets
- Sculpted right shin armor
- Sculpted boots
- Fabric trousers
- Fabric sleeveless undertunic
- Fabric tasset
- Fabric cape
- One (1) mace
- Two (2) swords
- One (1) shield
- One (1) lightning effect (clips to arm)
- One (1) double sword sheath with sculpted swords (non-removeable)
- One (1) double sword sheath without swords
- One (1) One:12 Collective display base with logo
- One (1) One:12 Collective adjustable display post
Each One:12 Collective Ragnarok Thor figure is packaged in a collector friendly box, designed with collectors in mind there are no twist ties for easy in and out of package display.