Angry mob Games, the developer of Brawlout, wants to thank the Nintendo Switch community for their wonderful support of the game in its first month. Over 80,000 players on the Switch are “smashing” each other at home and on the go! To show their appreciation, you can get Brawlout at 25% off on the Nintendo Switch eShop in the USA and Europe. This sale is good through Valentine's Day (14 Feb 2018). The game has also received a major update.
Along with bug fixes, the following have been added to Brawlout in this update:
- Watch live and recent matches from players worldwide!
- Check out your own online match history and watch replays of your previous online battles.
- AI opponents are now able to use DI (Directional Influence), both to escape combos and to dampen the impact of otherwise fatal blows. In general, AI should be a little harder to combo and KO.
- Tons of new achievements, which give players extra rewards to help speed up the process of acquiring pinatas.
- Two new special cosmetics can be unlocked for each character when players reach Mastery Levels 10 and 15 with each.
Exclusive character gear items
- Special cosmetics have been added that are obtainable by redeeming codes given out during special events.