If you are a fan of the Left4Dead series, I have some interesting news for you. Sadly, it has nothing to do with L4D or anything Valve should be doing right now. What we have here is a four player, cooperative shooter with hordes of enemies. Steam Early Access players have really enjoyed it and the full launch is near. This spring, Earthfall launches on PC, PS4 and Xbox One. It's time to show some alien scum what we are really made of.
The aliens came in hordes; intergalactic horrors bent on human extinction. Teams of four have held the line via Steam Early Access, but now the invaders come to consoles as well! The development team at Holospark brings us Earthfall this spring. Earthfall challenges four players to team up online and fight against an invading otherworldly menace. With three friends, you can join the battle, equipping yourselves with a mix of modern and futuristic weaponry. Everything from portable barricades, mobile turrets and maybe even turn the aliens’ technology are at your disposal! The time has come to “take these sons of bitches down!”
“When we launched Earthfall on Early Access, we received a great response from players,” said Russell Williams, CEO of Holospark. “Now it's time to bring Earthfall to completion, along with making it available to Xbox One and PS4 players. We think players on all three platforms are going to be stunned by the game's amazing 4K visuals, and will find themselves unable to tear themselves away from the cooperative sci-fi-themed gameplay.”
Earthfall is a cooperative shooter for up to four players. Using team-based tactics to fortify holdouts and complete objectives, players must work together to survive. Aliens have invaded, and it's up to you to fight back. Utilizing available weaponry, fortifying locations and creating choke-points with portable barricades and heavy turrets are the keys to survival. Earthfall also features a complete story mode, wherein players will uncover the reason for the invasion, and more.
Features of Earthfall Include:
- Cooperative Survival For up to Four Players – Team up with friends to survive the alien infestation. Robust multiplayer support and A.I. teammates stand ready to ensure a full team at any time regardless of available players
- Build Your Defenses – Strategically deploy barricades to block the enemy hordes and install turrets anywhere to create perfect alien killing zones
- Multiple Campaigns – Each campaign tells a story across several missions, allowing players to dive in and experience diverse settings and mission types across the Pacific Northwest
- Close Encounters of the Brutal Kind – Deadly aliens come in all shapes and sizes, from massive drones armies attacking in waves to towering behemoths spitting plasma, every experience is different, each time you play
- Battle Unpredictable Enemies – Earthfall features a dynamic spawn system providing a constant set of new challenges lurking behind every corner
- An Unfolding Story – Every campaign reveals new content and secrets behind the world of Earthfall and the cataclysmic alien invasion