Although the coin-op arcade days are behind us, there are certain titles that forever live on in our hearts. Double Dragon, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, The Simpsons, X-Men and so-on are side-scrolling brawlers we enjoyed with friends in arcades and at home. In 2013, developer Vanillaware brought that magic back to the PS3 and Vita with a title called Dragon's Crown. After the beautiful restoration they gave us with Odin Sphere Leifthrasir, we can only think that Dragon's Crown Pro on PS4 (PRO) will be fantastic.
- Visuals Fit for an Ancient Dragon – With beautifully refined artwork and 4K resolution support, Vanillaware's signature art style will come alive as you bludgeon, cleave, shoot, and loot through the dungeons of Hydeland.
- A Rousing Adventurer's Soundtrack – A newly recorded soundtrack by fabled composer Hitoshi Sakimoto, supported by a live orchestra, will accompany daring treasure hunters on their search for the Dragon's Crown.
- Glorious Presentation – Rejoice because English and Japanese audio options will now be available! Plus, game text will be localized in French, Italian, German, and Spanish.
- All the Royal Bells and Whistles – If you already own Dragon's Crown, your saves won't go to waste. There will be online cross-play & cross-save compatibility with existing PS3 and Vita versions. Oh, and all patches, features, and the Storyteller Voice Pack DLC from the original game will be included!
- Four Player Frenzy – With the fun local couch co-op and online multiplayer you remember, up to four players can experience countless hours battling together.