So I finally finished the Assassin’s Creed series and now I am prepared for Assassin’s Creed 3. Revelations did a fantastic job in tying up the story nicely but there were some issues. Ubisoft handled the ending of Ezio and Altair’s stories flawlessly
- Excellent storytelling
- Improvements to the combat engine
- Closed out Altair’s story
- Navigating the city became easier due to tunnels,boats and of course the hookblade
- Ezio’s aging throughout the series.
- Bomb crafting felt worthless. Never really used all the bomb types to complete the game
- Tower defense portions were a non factor.
- While the combat mechanics were improved they still seemed a bit clunky
- Camera would sometimes stay frozen in a certain direction hindering view.
- Altair’s ending!