Yes, I am serious; this game features a boss named Sausage Santa. Fans of BIT.TRIP RUNNER and Runner 2 can rejoice as Runner 3 is now available!
Choice Provisions is excited to announce the release of Runner3 for Nintendo Switch and Steam. The digital version of the game retails for $29.99. The physical Switch release – published by our friends at Nicalis – retails for $39.99 and comes with full-color instructions, a soundtrack sampler mini-CD, a lightup CommanderVideo PVC character strap, and a gross-tasting game cartridge!
Look at what Runner 3 has to offer:
- Charles Martinet! – Charles Martinet, known best as the voice of Mario, returns for his role of “The Narrator”
- New Playable Characters! – New playable characters including Shovel Knight, Eddie Riggs of Brutal Legend fame, and Charles Martinet himself!
- Hero Quests! – Runner3 is filled with oddball characters in need of your help. Lend them a hand and they'll reward you generously!
- Vehicles! – Players will encounter wild vehicles that stand no chance of ever being deemed street legal. Eggplant planes! A celery car! Cans propelled by carbonation! And so much more!
- Branching Paths! – Every level in Runner3 offers branching paths of varying difficulties. Take the hard path and earn yourself some gems; opt for the normal path and line your pockets with precious gold bars. The choice is yours!
- Challenge Levels! – Fancy yourself a pro BIT.TRIP RUNNER player? Test your mettle with the tough-as-nails Challenge Levels!
- Item Shop! – Players will be able to spend gold and gems earned while playing on costumes, capes, accessories, and more. There are no in-game purchases in Runner3–keep your dang money!
- Retro Challenges! – A series tradition, every level in Runner3 has an accompanying “retro” level. These levels will also offer a series' first: free movement! Control the Commander in ways you never have before!