Tails of Iron is Here with Narration from The Witcher
Tails of Iron is now officially available on PlayStation, Xbox, Nintendo Switch and PC. Players explore a deceptively beautiful, hand-drawn world, filled with brutal combat. Battle the Frog Clan’s oversized generals, and take part in the savage clash between rodents and amphibians. The action is narrated by Doug Cockle, aka Geralt of Rivia from The Witcher series.
The PS5 version of the game will see full DualSense support. Haptic feedback from the adaptive triggers offers weighted responses when blocking, parrying or charging a weapon. All next-gen platforms also play in native 4k resolution and run at 60 fps.
About Tails of Iron
The game was created by indie development team Odd Bug Studio and published by United Label, Players follow the story of Redgi, heir to the Rat Throne. He embarks on a perilous quest to reclaim his Kingdom from the merciless Frog Clan. Truly, a ‘will cast of iron’ is need to rescue your brothers and restore peace to the land.
Frog zombies, gargantuan grubs and everything in-between leaves the Kingdom awash with danger. Master a range of deadly abilities, including parry bashes, ranged attacks and gruesome executions, to come out on top. Each boss fight will present its own unique combat challenge. There’s also a huge range of weapons and equipment to assist the would-be hero. Each weapon has its own distinct characteristics. While heavy armor may provide better protection, can you really afford to slow down your dodge-roll? While axes might pack a punch, the quick and nimble spear benefits from a further reach. Forge your own path of carnage leading to the freedom of your people!
● Brutal combat, featuring dodge-rolls, parry bashes and fatal executions
● A vast and treacherous Kingdom comprised of six distinct biomes, each with its own hidden paths and secrets
● A compelling story narrated by the deep, raspy vocals of the legendary Doug Cockle
● Customizable attack styles with a vast array of distinct weapons and armor
● A range of side quests offering players additional gold on-the-side
● Hidden blueprints to forge new and powerful weapons
● Savage boss fights against the Frog Clan’s deadly, oversized generals
● A gorgeous and lovingly crafted 2D hand-drawn art style
Tails of Iron is available now for $24.99 on the digital platform of your choice. Players can also purchase a physical version of the title dubbed the Crimson Knight edition. This offers twelve additional skins, which honor this noble line of Rat warriors. This physical release is console-exclusive and retails for $39.99. For more information, please visit the official website.